Monday 15 October 2012


12 ~ 18 August 2012 (Week 2)

TITTLE OF CONTENT 

As for the second week it was for searching for ideas and titles but for me i had came late so my supervisor have already given me the tittle and i was satisfied by her choice .

Objective 

- Supervisor was trying to describe about the project and trying to convince me to take that tittle as i came late and had to tittle . 

Content 

-To do some research about the project and try to get some information .
-To do some research through internet ,and books and some magazine and previous final year project to collect more information.
- This is the first discussion between me and my supervisor here is a pic of what we have discussed.







Result & Analysis

To get the main idea of the project that have been provided by my supervisor and try to build up the block diagram and flow chart and know what is the objective and benefits .









No comments:

Post a Comment